Sunday, September 28, 2008

More Rock??

So this past week was busy but we were settling into fall. On Tuesday I started the Citizen's Law Academy which is an open forum law class taught by judges, attorneys and other court associates. We stuck out the week at work and home, then come Saturday we went back to the quarry to help Mark and Jody get some more rock for their yard. Seems that we got our friends addicted to that red sandstone as well. :D
Sunday morning I had invited some friends for a hike up Dry Creek north of town. It ended up, everyone slept in (like I would have done with Cobi had I known I was the only one who would show up). Aika and I decided since we were there we may as well hike. It was a wonderful morning as we watched the sun rise up over the hills. After getting home and relaxing for some time, Jay, Cobs and I cleaned house to help prepare for next weekend when we will be getting ready for our trip to CA!!!! :D
Hope you all have a great weekend, we miss you all SOOO much!

No comments: